- Does the Original 3rd Hand™ fit any other saws?
The Original 3rd Hand® fits the following commercial "worm drive" saws: Skilsaw 77®,
Mag Skilsaw 77®, Bosch 1677®, and the Craftsman Model 2761.
It may be available in the future for other saws.
- Is the Original 3rd Hand™ durable?
Yes (see Product Specifications). And, it should last as long as your saw, with the same
care given to your saw.
- Is the Original 3rd Hand™ OSHA approved?
OSHA does not approve tools, due to liability. The Original 3rd Hand™ meets OSHA
standards and has been reviewed by Cal-OSHA.
- What is the Warranty for the Original 3rd Hand™?
We offer a 30-day money-back limited warranty. If you are not satisfied, you can send
it back for a full refund, provided it has not been damaged. You are responsible for
shipping and handling.
- Does the Original 3rd Hand™ work for miter cuts?
Yes, it is a definite asset when cutting miters.
- How difficult is the Original 3rd Hand™ to install?
Very easy: takes less than 5 minutes using 3 screws that are part of the original saw.
Please see installation instructions.
- Can I receive a discount from my Worker's Comp for using the Original 3rd Hand™?
We are currently working with several Insurance Companies to achieve that goal. Please ask
your carrier if it's possible.
- What's the added weight to my saw?
Less than 6 ounces (see Product Specifications).
- Is the Original 3rd Hand™ available in stores?
Coming soon to a store near you!
- How come I didn't think of this?